Translate

Thursday 27 April 2017

The Benefits Of Saffron Treat Asthma, Diabetes, Aging Process, Acne, Scars And Lose Weight






Saffron (Crocus sativus) contains carbohydrate, dietary fibre, fat saturated, monounsaturated, polyunsaturated, protein, vitamin A (thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B3 (niacin), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin B9 (folate), vitamin C, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, sodium, zinc, selenium, and water.It is a spice.Safron has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal, carminative, sedative properties.Its antioxidant properties help in preventing the formation of plaque and keeping the arteries and blood vessels in good health.It can protect the skin from free-radical damage that causes premature aging.It also speeds the healing process.

Saffron is used in traditional medicine.Its flavour is affected by the bitter glucoside picrocrocin.It contains carotenoids, such as lycopene, zeaxanthin, alpha-carotene and beta-carotene.Volatile oils in saffron include pinene, cineole, geraniol, and borneol.Saffron has insecticidal and pesticidal properties.Carotenoids in saffron can protect body from many diseases.Scientist concluded that saffron has neuroprotective potential under toxicity.

The excessive consumption of saffron can cause vomiting, nausea, dry mouth, fatigue, the reduction of appetite and drowsiness.Women in pregnancy and people with bipolar disorders should avoid to consume saffron.Drinking a few cups of saffron tea for a few days can reduce the severity of asthma attack.By massaging facial skin with saffron soaked in milk twice a day can get rid of acnes and blemishes.



The Benefits of Saffron
  • Reduces flatulence
  • Prevents the growth of tumors
  • Inhibits skin cancer
  • Treats asthma
  • Eases constipation
  • Suppresses stomach cramps
  • Eases gastric ulcers
  • Slows down the age-related macular degeneration
  • Slows down retinitis pigmentosa
  • Reduces symptoms of pms (premenstrual syndrome), including cramps, mood swings, bloating, irritability, breast tenderness, fatigue and acne
  • Fights depression
  • Slows down aging process
  • Treats acne
  • Treats blemishes
  • Treats age spots and blackheads
  • Treats Alzheimer's disease
  • Lowers cholesterol levels
  • Reduces blood pressure
  • Treats cough, whooping cough
  • Loosens phlegm
  • Enhances mood
  • Treats heart trouble
  • Prevents heart attack
  • Prevents stroke
  • Prevents atherosclerosis
  • Prevents osteoporosis
  • Reduces stress
  • Fights insomnia
  • Promotes fertility
  • Treats premature ejaculation
  • Treats uterine bleeding
  • Combats diabetes
  • Treats dull skin
  • Smoothens skin and makes skin fairer
  • Helps in toning the skin
  • Improves the texture of facial skin
  • Treats dry skin
  • Removes scars
  • Heals wound
  • Stimulates the growth of hair
  • Combats hair loss
  • Helps in forming bones, tissues and sex hormones
  • Purifies the blood
  • Becomes energy booster
  • Prevents anemia symptoms
  • Improves memory
  • Relieves pain
  • Combats obesity or loses weight
  • Forms red blood cells




Research

  • One limited Meta-Analysis concluded that Saffron supplementation improved symptoms in patients in major depressive disorders.A Review indicated that Saffron helped with mild to moderate depression.A 2005 Study published in The Journal of Ethnopharmacology found saffron to be as effective as fluoxetine (Prozac) in reducing mild to moderate depression.
  • According to A 2008 Study published in The Journal BJOG (An International Journal of Obstetric & Gynecology, stated that Safron could be used as alternative treatment for relieving premenstrual syndrome (PMS) symptoms.
  • According to A 2009 Study conducted at The University of Sydney by a visiting schoolar based at University of  L'Aquila in Italy, Saffron had remarkable effects on the genes that regulated the performance of eyes' key vision cells.
  • A 2010 Study published in The Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics found that Saffron improved cognitive function in study participants with mild to moderate Alzheimer disease.
  • Proven Result showed that Saffron oil controlled the appetite and helped people to control obesity and got back into the shape.Studies showed that Saffron intake effectively enhanced the serotonin levels in the body.


2 comments:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis,Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,
    ​Esophageal cancer,​Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,​Hodgkin lymphoma
    ​Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,​Multiple myeloma,​Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,​Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,​Sinus cancer,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
    ​Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,​Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,​Vulvar cancer
    Bipolar Disorder, ​
    Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Anal cancer.Appendix cancer.
    ,Kidney Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer.
    Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis
    Alzheimer's disease,Brain cancer.Dementia.Weak Erection,Love Spell,Leukemia,Fribroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, ..WhatsApp phone number+ 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr. James, a herbal practitioner who helped me to cure HIV, I have suffered from this disease for the past 5 years and I have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr. James sent to me to drink for about 14 days. 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup, and I was tested HIV negative. All thanks to God for leading me to Dr. James who was able to cure me completely of this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr. James because I got to know him through Mr. KELLY, who he cured of Hepatitis B. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silence and don’t let that illness take your life. Dr. James has cured diseases like BIPOLAR DISORDER, .DIABETES, NEPHROTIC SYNDROME MOUTH HERPES, MOUTH CANCER, MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER, BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL ILLNESS, POLIO DISEASE, ALZHEIMER, BULIMIA DISEASE, COMMON INFLAMMATORY DISEASE CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, INFERTILITY, SHINGLES, BADRONOLE DISEASE, CHEST DISEASE / AIDS, AND BEHAVIORAL, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, TUBERCULOSIS LOW SPERM COUNT, ECZEMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS Contact Dr. James through  email address  DRJAMESHERBALMIX@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete