Translate

Saturday 28 May 2016

White Discharge Known As Vaginal Discharge : Sign Or Symptom, Cause, Color, Type, And Prevention






Discharge is a substance produced by the female productive  system that comprises of water, micro-organisms, and vaginal cell.White discharge or vaginal discharge is the biological fluid secreted from the vagina.The pH of White discharge normally is between 3.8 to 4.2. The pH of white or vaginal discharge may change depending on the disease present.The amount of vaginal discharge depends on the stage of cervical mucus production.It is secreted by the glands, located in the thickness of the cervical mucous lining.The process is regulated by the ratio of progesterone and estrogen levels in the blood.







THE STAGES OF SERVICAL MUCUS PRODUCTION

  • Vaginal Discharge before period becomes thicker following the ovum's emergence from the follicle, in case conception does not take place.Its chemical composition changes under the influence of progresterone, which takes up the dominance in the second half of the cycle.
  • Dry Days occur immediately after a period.There is almost no discharge in the period, since there is practically no estrogen activity.Chances of conception are minimal.
  • The Dry Period is followed by white thick discharge, which is also little suitable for  comfortable fertilization in two or three days.
  • The Discharge tends to acquire softer structure in another few days.It appears in the form of milky white cream-like mucus.
  • It involves profuse liquid discharge in the next stage.
  • The White Egg Stage actually preceeds ovulation.This period is marked by nutritive, sticky clear discharge and similar to the preceeding two stages it is highly suitable for providing a favorable environment for the encounter of sex cells.

Normal Discharge is cloudy white, has no odor or has slightly salty odor, increases in amount and become stringy (like egg white) during the middle of menstrual cycle when ovulating and is white or light yellow when drying on underwear.

A Vaginal Infection is known medically as Vaginitis.Vaginal infections happen in women for all ages ; to sexually active women and to women who are not sexually active.Vaginal discharge may occur if there is an infection in the cervix with gonorrhea or chlamydia.Vaginal discharge may increase due to stress and sexual arousal.


THE SIGNS OR SYMPTOMS OF WHITE DISCHARGE OR VAGINAL DISCHARGE :

  • Vaginal discharge is different from normal
  • The odor of vagina
  • The itching of vagina
  • Pain or irritation when urinating
  • Pain or burning with sexual intercourse


THE CAUSES OF VAGINAL DISCHARGE

  • Bacterial Vaginosis is a bacterial infection.This infection causes increased vaginal discharge that has a srong, foul, and sometimes fishy odor.This infection can be increased if women who recieve oral sex or have multiple sexual partner.
  • A Yeast Infection is a fungal infection that produces white, cottage cheese-like discharge in addition to burning and itching sensation.The presence of yeast in the vagina is normal, but its growth can multiply out of control in certain situations.The yeast infection can be increased such, as :
- Stress
- Diabetes
- Pregnancy
- Antibiotics (especially prolonged use over ten days)
- The use of control birth pills

  • Trichomoniasis is caused by a protozoan (a single-celled organism).This infection is usually spread by sexual contact, but it can also be contracted by sharing towels or bathing suits.This infection results in a yellow or green discharge that has a foul smell.Its common symptoms are pain, itching, and inflammation
  • Gonorrhea and Chlamydia can produce an abnormal discharge, which is often yellow, greenish, or cloudy.
  • Pelvic Inflammatory Disease is often spread by sexual contact.It occurs when bacteria spread up the vagina and into other reproductive organs.It may produce a heavy, foul-smelling discharge.
  • Human Papiloma Virus (HPV) infection is spread by sexual contact, can lead to cervical cancer.It can produce a bloody brown and/or watery discharge with a bad odor.
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) is a tampon left in too long, a congenital vaginal or uterus problem, or an allergy to, or iritation from spermicides, vaginal hygiene products, detergents, and fabric softeners.


VAGINAL DISCHARGE BASED ON THE COLOR AND CONSISTENCY






  • WHITE
A bit of white discharge is normal especially at the beginning or end of menstrual cycle.If the discharge is not normal accompanied by itching and has a thick , cottage cheese-like consistency or appearance.It is a sign of candida or yeast infection.

  • CLEAR AND WATERY
Clear and watery are perfectly normal.It can occur at any time of the month.

  • CLEAR AND STRETCHY
Clear, stretchy, and mucous-like rather than watery are normal.It indicates likely ovulating.

  • BROWN OR BLOODY
Brown or bloody is usually normal, especially when it occurs during or right after menstrual cycle.A late discharge at the end of the period can look brown or instead of red.When spotting is experiencing a small amount of bloody discharge in between periods.

  • YELLOW OR GREEN
Yellow or green is not normal when it is thick, chunky,  or accompanied by a bad smell.It is a sign of trichomoniasis infection.



Pathology Discharge can occur in a number of conditions, including infections and imbalances in vaginal flora or pH.The normal Vagina discharge pH ranges between 3.8 to 4.4.





FIVE TYPES OF PATHOLOGICAL VAGINAL DISCHARGE VARIANTS :

  • CURDY DISCHARGE
The type of white or vaginal discharge occurs in the presence of fungal infection (thrush) before period.Fungal affection of the vagina assumes curdy discharge with acid , purulent smell, as well as significant swelling and reddening of vaginal mucous membrane.

  • CREAMY STINKY VAGINAL DISCHARGE
The infection of the vagina can be affected by dysbacteriosis.This involves substitution of lactobacteria with pathogenic gardnerella vaginalis, which also make part of normal microflora, only in a limited number.In this case the mucus acquires fishy smell, which also provokes significant irritation in the area of sex organs.

  • FOAMY DISCHARGE
It occurs the bubles in profuse liquid discharge.It is a symptom of trichomoniasis, which is a sexually contracted disease.

  • CLEAR WATERY DISCHARGE
It contains the blood , while painful sensations may accompany the discharge from vagina.Such an alteration may be provoked by multiple conditions.

  • MILKY WHITE DISCHARGE WITH VARIOUS ADMIXTURES
It appears the blood in the discharge.It is characteristics to various diseases, such as hormonal dysfunction, microtraumas, inflicted during intercourse, sexually transmitted disease, oncological pathologies of the uterus and the uterine cervix.



THE SYMPTOMS OF A PATHOLOGY

  • White, thick, lumpy discharge that is itchy
  • Discharge is accompanied by pain, itchiness, burning, and bleeding
  • Foul-smelling discharge
  • Green and foamy discharge
  • Discharge is heavier or thicker than usual
  • Grayish, yellowish, brownish, or greenish discharge


PREVENTION
  • Keep the vagina clean and dry
  • Never use the perfumed soaps, perfumed buble bath or gel, scented tampons, vaginal powders, or vaginal deodorant sprays.They can cause a vaginal infection and irritate a vagina.
  • Practice a safe sex intercourse
  • Don't wear tight and damp clothing because They can keep moisture in and irritate vagina.Using cotton underwear that absorbs moisture and allows air to get through.Avoid nylon and lyca.
  • Don't douche.Douching can upset the normal balance of organisms in the vagina that can cause a vaginal infection and make an infection worse or spread the infection further up into the reproductive organs (uterus, fallopian tubes).
  • Using protection to avoid sexually transmitted disease.





9 comments:

  1. So it doesn't mean I'm pregnant

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it doesn't mean I'm pregnant

    ReplyDelete
  3. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis,Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,
    ​Esophageal cancer,​Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,​Hodgkin lymphoma
    ​Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,​Multiple myeloma,​Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,​Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,​Sinus cancer,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
    ​Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,​Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,​Vulvar cancer
    Bipolar Disorder, ​
    Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Anal cancer.Appendix cancer.
    ,Kidney Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer.
    Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis
    Alzheimer's disease,Brain cancer.Dementia.Weak Erection,Love Spell,Leukemia,Fribroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, ..WhatsApp phone number+ 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some natural remedies that can be used in the prevention and eliminate diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome life style Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and over all well-being. The inner peace and self contentment is a just a state of mind.People with diabetes diseases often use complementary and alternative medicine. I diagnosed diabetes in 2000. Was at work feeling unusually tired and sleepy. I borrowed a glucometer from a co-worker and tested at 760. Went immediately to my doctor and he gave me prescibtion like: Insulin ,Sulfonylureas,Thiazolidinediones but Icould not get the cure rather to reduce the pain abd brink back the pain again. i found a woman testimony name Comfort online how Dr Akhigbe cure her HIV  and I aslo contacted the doctor and after I took his medication as instructed, I am now completely free from diabtes by doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine.So diabetes patients reading this testimony to contact his email     drrealakhigbe@gmail.com   or his Number   +2348142454860   He also use his herbal herbs to diseases like:SPIDER BITE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, PROGERIA, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION,  DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , MENINGITIS,HEPATITIS A AND B,ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE.Dr Akhigbe is a good man and he heal any body that come to him. here is email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    and his Number +2348142454860

    ReplyDelete
  5. For years, I have read and seen the advertisements in the mass media about all of the penis enhancement pills and thought that they were all scams or gimmicks. All of the medical sites that I have visited stated that none of the herbal supplements would ever help increase the size of a penis. I got very depressed when I read this, because unfortunately I was not naturally blessed with a penis that was big enough to arouse my sexual partner or past partners. I am a man that is past my sexual primetime and my sexual performance has a lot to be desired. I decided to try Doctoc Akhigbe herbal medicine after all the reading and researching that I have done.I saw a testimony " Joe" about doctror Akhigbe Herbal Medicine Since there is a Money Back Guarantee, I give him a trial what did I have to lose? I couldn't believe the results I was seeing after drinking the Natural  Herbal Medicine  and Herbal Soap to be rubign my penis! he sent to me through DHL courier delivery service . Within about 2 weeks I had a noticeable increase in the girth of my penis. Then after a coupleof aditional week it started to grow in length and I was amazed and very excited.before I finish the drink and the soap my penis had grown an additional two inches. I've had a considerable improvement with my sex life and these pills are certainly worth every penny I spent on them! I want to thank Dr Akhigbe for the time and effort they have spent on helping people in my situation.I know many are out there who are suffering this problem and they need help, email him.    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com.    He also cure other diseases like: . HIV/ AIDS. JOINT PAIN, BREAST ENLARGEMENT. DIABETIES.  HERPES. AUTISM . NO PRIOD.  CHRONIC DISEASES. LUPUS . MALE AND FEMALE FERTILITY. WAST & BACK PAIN. CANCER . DISCHARGE FROM BREAST PAIN, BREAST INFECTION. PARKINSON DISEASES.  WOMEN SEXUAL PROBLEM.  VAGINAL INFECTION. IRREGULAR MENSTRATION , PAIN & ITCHING . LOWER ABDOMINAL PAIN PAIN DURING SEX INSIDE THE PELVIC . PREMATURE EJACULATION.  PAIN DURING URINATION. PELVIC INFLAMATORY DISEASES , VAGINAL DISCHARGE. (PID). DRIPPING OF SPERM FROM THE VAGINAL AS WELL AS FOR LOW SPERM COUNT. TUBERCULOSIS. CIRRHOSIS .    ITCHING OF THE PRIVATE PART. ZERO SPERM COUNT.  ASTHMA.  . ,  EJACULATION. WEAK ERECTION. ERYSIPELAS, DISCHARGE FROM PENIS . HPV. QUICK EJACULATION. HEPATITIS A & B. STD. STAPHYLOCOCCUS + GONORRHEA + SYPHILIS. HEART DISEASE.  PILE-HEMORRHOID. HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. RHIUMATISM, THYROID, PENIS ENLARGEMENT  .   For your cure email him now:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or Contact his numbe:  +2349010754824.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Lupus.
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing photos you always share with everyone, Your blog is really perfect and awesome then others. 192.168.l.254 is one of the most important things that you should know about your router

    ReplyDelete
  8. My name is Angelo Alex I was tested HIV/Herpes positive and I was so worried am I going to die soon. I made my search on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimonies on how Dr James  Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, and other diseases like,Yeast infection, Rectum  effects, intestine damage, bowel obstruction, Ovarian disease,  Cancer, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, Arthritis, Lyme disease,Hpv, Infections,Liver Disease, Autoimmune Diseases, Parkinson's disease,Lupus,Nephrology and Hypertension, Neurology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Women's Health, Oncology, Pediatrics, Pulmonary, ACUTE MYELOFIBROSIS, ALZHEIMER's symptoms, BREAST CANCER, DIABETES, HAIR LOSS AND HAIR TREATMENT, KIDNEY DISEASES, LEUKEMIA, MYELOID LEUKEMIA, STEM CELL TREATMENT   On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr James As a man with Good Heart, I picked interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instructed me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I received His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 weeks of drinking his medicine, I went for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small fraction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348152855846,Email...drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete