Translate

Saturday 30 January 2016

The Benefits Of Thyme In Treating Many Types Of Cancer And Cellulite







Thyme is an evergreen herb.It is for culinary, ornamental, and medicinal uses.Thyme is rich sources of vitamins and minerals such as beta-carotene, folic acid, vitamin A, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, potassium, iron, calcium, selenium, maganese, and magnesium.It does not have cholesterol.Tyme has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal properties.

Thyme has one of the highest antioxidants among herbs.Thyme contains many flavonoid phenolic antioxidants such as zeaxanthin, lutein, pigenin, naringenin, luteolin,  and thymonin.The essential oil of thyme is composed of p-cymene, alpha-terpinene, alpha-thujone, alpha-pinene, beta-pinene, thymol, myrcene, beta-caryophyllene, camphene, borneol, carvacrol, and linalool.Thyme is an antiseptic used for mouthwashes.It is an antibiotics used to medicate bandages.The flowers, leaves, and oil of thyme are used for the treatment of various diseases.The medicinal properties of thyme come mainly from its essential oils which are extracted through steam distillation of fresh flowers and leaves.

The Benefits of Thyme
  • Protects against colon cancer
  • Protects against breast cancer
  • Protects from lung cancer
  • Protects from oral cavity cancer
  • Protects against yeast infections
  • Treats diarrhea
  • Reduces blood pressure
  • Cures acne
  • Relieves painful menstruation
  • Heals stomach ache
  • Delays menopause
  • Relieves abdominal pain
  • Cures sore throat
  • Treats colic
  • Relieves depression
  • Heals arthritis
  • Treats bronchitis
  • Eliminates body odors
  • Relieves fatigue
  • Cures flatulence
  • Treats cough (whooping cough)
  • Controls heart rate
  • Forms red blood cells
  • Acts as a co-factor for the antioxidant enzyme, superoxide dismutase
  • Treats gingivitis
  • Relieves nausea
  • Cures rheumatism
  • Loses weight
  • Eliminates cellulite
  • Vanishes scars due to measles, sore, and fox
  • Relieves cold
  • Acts as insectiside
  • Stimulates nervous responses
  • Eliminates intestinal worms
  • Stimulates the secretion of hormones
  • Cures sinusitis
  • Eliminates bad breath
  • Cures eczema
  • Treats dermatitis
  • Cures anorexia
  • Treats athlete's foot
  • Stimulates digestion
  • Increases urination
  • Helps in the removal of excess water, salt, and toxin from the body
  • Strengthens cardiac muscles and tones up the heart
  • Enhances the immunity system
  • Cures bacterial infections
  • Fights against free radicals
  • Maintains healthy mucus membranes and skin


The Scientific Team from The Universidade Nova De Lisboa in Portugal concluded in the Jounal Natural Product Communications that The presence of these constituents identified by colon cancer cytotoxicity-guided activity indicated that the extracts of thyme might have a protective effect against colon cancers.

Oncologist Researchers at Celal Bayar University in Turkey carried out The Study to determine what effect Wild Thyme might have on breast cancer activity.They were specifically looking at the effect of wild thyme on apoptosis (cell death) and epigenetic events in breast cancer cells.They reported in The Journal Nutrition and Cancer that Wild Thyme induced cell death in the breast cancer cells.

In Other Studies stated that The essential oil of Thyme had proven successfully in treating oral and ovarian cancers.

Researchers at The University of Turin in Italy set out to determine what effect of thyme essential oil might have on Candida albicans in the human body.The team reported in the Journal Planta Medica that the essential oil of thyme enhanced significantly intracellular  in killing of Candida albicans.

Scientists at The University Manitoba, Canada wrote in The International Journal of Food Microbiology that Thymol in thyme could reduce bacterial resistance to common drugs like penicillin.

The Investigators reported in The International Journal of Dermatology that 66.5 % of those using thyme essential oil fungal cream were healed completely and compared 28.5 % of those using placebo.

Scientist at Leeds Metropolitan University in England found that Thyme preparations may be more effective than acne prescription creams.

A Team at Chungbuk National University in South Korea reported in The Journal of The American Mosquito Control Association that A combination of thymol, alpha-terpiene, and carvacrol in thyme were effective in killing off  the Tiger mosquito larvae (a vector for the transmission of dengue fever and chikungunya fever).

Researchers at The University of Belgrade, Serbia reported in The Journal Plant Foods for Human Nutrition that An aqueous extract obtained from thyme reduced blood pressure in an animal experiment on laboratory rats.

A Polish Study published in Medicinal Chemistry found that Thyme oil was effective against bacterial strains of Staphylococcus, Enterococcus, Escherichia, Pseudomonas genera.












2 comments:

  1. HOW DR IMOLOA HERBAL MEDICINE HELPED ME GET RID OF MY 3 YEARS HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS. Hello everyone my name is DONALD am from the united states i have been suffering from (HERPES) disease since 2016 and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr Imoloa and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr imoloa telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i have been cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is, if you have such sickness or any other at all like, FEVER, DIARRHOEA, LUPUS, DRY COUGH, PRAKISON'S DISEASE, FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, ANAL CANCER, ARTHRITIS, BREAST CANCER, BONE CANCER, hepatitis A,B,C,CANCER,HPV,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES 1 AND 2,SMALL PENIS PROBLEM ,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SYPHILIS, WEAK ERECTION,BREAST ENLARGEMENT AND many more ....... you can email him on drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com) or whatsapp him on +2347081986098. Sir, i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever be grateful for the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor ehiaguna who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc ehiaguna email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drehiaguna@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2348073908953... And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete