Translate

Thursday 24 December 2015

Kaempferia galanga : The Benefits And Recipes Of Aromatic Ginger To Cure A Lot Of Diseases





Kaempferia galanga is a small herb that grows abundantly in the lowlands or mountains where the land is loose and not too much water.Kaempferia galanga is a monocotyledonous plant in the ginger family, and one of four plants called galangal.It is found in open areas in Indonesia, Southern China, Taiwan, Cambodia and India.It is cultivated throughout Southeast Asia.

Kaempferia galanga has other names :

  • Kencur
  • Aromatic ginger
  • Sand ginger
  • Cutcherry
  • Resurrection lily

The rhizomes of aromatic ginger consist of cineol, borneol,  3-carene, camphene, kaempferol, kaempferide, cinnamaldehyde, p-mehtoxycinnamic acid, ethyl cinnamate, and ethyl p-methoxycinnamate.The rhizomes of the plant, which contains essential oils, have been used in traditional Chinese medicine as a decoction or powder for treating.The decoctions and the sap of the leaves may have hallucinogenic properties, which may be due to unidentified chemical components of the plant's essential oil fraction.Its alcoholic maceration is applied as liniment for rheumatism.Aromatic ginger  extract possesses antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic activities.


The Benefits of Aromatic ginger 
  • Treats headache.
  • Treats toothache.
  • Eliminates dirty blood.
  • Treats indigestion.
  • Treats colds.
  • Treats pectoral and abdominal pains.
  • Treats sprain.
  • Treats stomach inflammation.
  • Cures cough.
  • Cures diarrhea.
  • Treats influenza.
  • Cures streamlining menstruation.
  • Cures tired.
  • Treats weary eyes.


The Recipes of Aromatic Ginger to cure a lot of diseases  :

  • Cough
Grating two thumb sizes of aromatic ginger rhizomes and mix with a glass of warm water afterwards press, filter and add a little salt .It is ready to drink for once a day.

  • Stomach inflammation
Washing two thumb sizes of aromatic ginger rhizomes and peel that rhizomes.Then chew one by one rhizome.You swallow its water and waste its dregs.You can do it until recovering.

  • Sprain
Washing one rhizome of aromatic ginger and a spoonful of rice that has been soaked in the water.Afterward you crushed a rhizome and that rice until smooth and mix.You are ready to apply in part of body sprained.

  • Eliminate dirty blood
Preparing four rhizomes of aromatic ginger, two leaves of golden shower tree, two dried cloves, and fennel seed to taste.Rinse all ingredients, then boiled with one liter of water.Filtering and ready to drink for twice a day regularly.







1 comment:

  1. Goji Berries... yes... I tried those too.for my health conditions, Those sweet, red berries seemed to help, but only during the time when I consumed them. I don't want to take a drug for the rest of my life, so why would I want to take a natural supplement everyday for the rest of my life (although Goji berries are very tasty and are highly nourishing). To me this was not a cure either (and I'm LOOKING for the CURE).
    Up to that point, I hadn't found a cure.  I felt like a young jumbled mess. I continued to have extreme pain, but continued on my path to healing. I started to focus on myself and not everyone else. When I was a young adult, I took on too much responsibility out of a sense of obligation. This was no longer healthy for me, so I resigned from all my projects and groups. Those days to come were the best [and worst] days. I took a lot of time off work, yet began to feel so extremely exhausted. Many health professionals "diagnosed" me with adrenal fatigue & Hiv,Prostate Cancer so my situation was annoying then I keep searching for permanent cure online that's when I came to know of Dr God hands whom god has bleesed with ancestral herbs gift to heal people with disease like .Cancers,Alzheimer's disease,HPV,Men & Women Infertility,Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Diabetes, Multiple myeloma, Parkinson's disease,Neuroendocrine tumors,Herpes, Hiv/Aids,Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,, chronic diarrhea, COPD,Love spell, Hepatitis... so i make a purchase of his herbal medicines and I have being watching my health for 6 years now and I actually comfirmed that his herbal medicines are permamnent cure and I'm so happy that i came to know of his herbal healings.You can contact Dr God hands Email: doctorgodhands@gmail.com  WhatsApp: +2349057214220.  if you gone through exactly what I go through in terms of health conditions because really honest there is more to learn about natural herbs than medical drugs.

    ReplyDelete